- As a major sweet potato fan, I’m basically drooling over this recipe for sweet potato pizza crust from Pinch of Yum. My two loves combined!
- An interesting take with lots of valid points: why you shouldn’t strive to have a body like Teyana Taylor, from LinkedIn Pulse.
- Really into this Hello Giggles story about the I Am All Woman Project, which features a body-diverse, unretouched swimwear campaign.
- If you’re a latte lover, you’re probably going to want to read this Mashable post about the newest/strongest crazily-caffeinated take on coffee.
- Last but not least, according to this article from Elite Daily, mastering your goals could become way easier just by making a simple shift in the language you use when you talk about them. (Hint: you WANT to do things!)