- Beauty AND 00s nostalgia?! I can’t even. Cosmo throws it back with 13 of our beauty obsessions from the 2000s.
- Do you ever read list-y articles and mentally tally which items apply to you? I tried to do that with Spot Me Girl‘s “24 Secrets Fit Chicks Will Never Tell You,” but lost count bc it was wayyy too real. So funny.
- Zac Efron: wants to look hot forever, would totes get naked for an Oscar. Galore has the details.
- Have you ever noticed that all Kardashian functions seem to include mandatory black-and-white photos, and that all of those images are freakishly flawless? According to Racked, it’s because they use a specific photo booth rental company (!!) and that company is probably going to take over the world.
- Here’s a truth bomb from Dale at StartupCamp: “Just because someone else is successful doesn’t mean that you’re not.” Check out the rest of the post for tips on dealing with comparison and finding contentment.
BONUS: Tria is doing an awesome sweepstakes for their Tria Best Skin campaign + you can enter to win a Tria Age-Defying Laser Deluxe Kit valued at $595! ♡ Click through + sign up for a chance to win, and join the Fresh Faces of Tria! (#sponsored, but SO awesome!)