I came across this fun little getting-to-know-you post on my girl Jessie’s blog, Just Jessie. I loved reading her answers and getting a peek into her world…so much so that I knew I wanted to share the same post on my own site. I don’t do TOO many personal entries here, but I thought it’d be nice to switch things up a little bit and do something casual. Why not, right?! Here are four (but really 36!) things about me.
Four names I go by
4. Liza Bean
Four things I hate
2. Cringe-y moments…my own and hearing about other people’s!
3. Trying on clothes (fitting rooms just irritate me for some reason!)
4. Messing up a fresh manicure in 10 seconds flat, OMG.
Four places I have worked
1. An ESL preschool day camp
2. A prom dress store at the Mall of America
3. Gilly Hicks
4. A Pilates studio
Four things I love to watch
1. Virtually anything made by Darren Star
2. The Bachelor/ette
4. Unboxing videos–weirdly soothing and enthralling!
Four places I have been
…In the last year? We’ll go with that!
1. Las Vegas
4. Puerto Rico
Four things I love to eat
1. Peanut butter
2. Dried fruit, especially mango and white peach
3. Pesto anything
Four things I love to drink
1. Diet Coke
2. A good frozen margarita
3. Lemon water (especially with cayenne and a little maple syrup!)
4. Oh My Glow!
Four things I cannot live without
1. My family
2. My puppies
3. The Internet
Four things I am looking forward to
1. The delivery of some recent online shopping purchases.
2. Finishing up my sports nutrition class and certification.
3. Our upcoming anniversary trip.
4. Summer sun + nice weather!