- Spend your days at a desk or chained to your laptop? Then you’re going to want to check out Yoganonymous‘ “pose prescription” mini flow for spine-and-shoulder-aligning goodness.
- I was totally intrigued by this Byrdie piece on experimenting with a fruitarian diet…Mangoes, anyone?!
- If you love a good challenge, you need to click over to The Financial Diet ASAP – Lauren posted a round-up of nine 30-day challenges to kick off the season right.
- Speaking of money, this post from Regina on the trap of the “6-figure blogger” suck-in is a must for writers, readers, and entrepreneurs. Don’t get caught up in the myth! Similar things are happening in the world of “coaching”, too, and I think it’s disgusting. Always thankful that Regina keeps it real!
- Last but not least, a quick read on hacking your productivity by finding your personal biological prime time, from A Life of Productivity.