Know what I love? Lists. Know what else I love? Fitness. Style. Beauty. Inspiration.
It was really only a matter of time before they all combined.
Introducing Balanced and Beautiful!
My intention with this series is to create a master list of lifestyle tips to help you live well, look great, and feel amazing. Here is part one!
1. Realize the power in your habits. The good ones are just as addictive as the bad – use this to your advantage.
2. Say “no” when you need to. Don’t feel guilty.
3. Never underestimate the power of a good blow-out. A good hair day can totally change your outlook on life.
4. Subtract negativity from your life. If you don’t like the way someone makes you feel, don’t hang around them.
5. Ditch your phone whenever possible. It will feel weird at first, but there’s no substitute for living in the moment, especially when you’re sharing that moment with people you love.
6. Keep a healthy snack stash in your bag, desk, or car. Don’t let hanger strike!
7. Don’t underestimate the amazingness of YouTube. From free workouts to life hacks to DIY advice, it’s all there.
8. Laugh as much as you possibly can.
9. Don’t use tanning beds. Seriously. A spray tan makes you look way hotter AND it doesn’t give you wrinkles or skin cancer.
10. Work on your time management skills. Life becomes so much easier with a schedule and a plan.
Follow these tips (and stay tuned for more!) and you’re one step closer to becoming a balanced babe.